Pages

Sunday, February 17

How-To

My mom mentioned that I might need to explain how to comment on here. I realize that it is pretty tricky so I'll try my best to explain!! (because I do love comments!!)
Okay, so if you scroll to the bottom of a post, it will say "confessions by lauren at 8:30" then to the right of that it says "warm fuzzies". Click on that and it will take you to the page where you can type your comment. Okay, so once the page is up, there is a box on the right hand side that you click in and type your comment. Then right below that is a box with a bunch of letters/numbers. You have to type in that combination into the given space. Then scroll down to where it says "choose an identity". Choose the one that says name/url - once you have picked that one, a slot to type your name should pop up. OR there is also a choice of "anonymous" and you can pick that one as well (just don't forget to put your name in the comment!)

Well i hope this has been helpful! Love to all and God bless you this week!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Computer 101 from the smartest girl in the world

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the instructions. I have loved hearing about your trip as it happens. Egypt sounded incredible!

Jenn said...

Dorman is making fun of you??? I guess that is what family is for, right? We are in Searcy, but it is weird that you are not!!

Anonymous said...

finally I know how to comment!! I've been trying to do this thing for months!! thanks for the directions, you're the most computer savvy person I know!
you forgot to write in your blog about your new boyfriend, I hope you include that in your next entry!

it's always a joy to read about your adventures! keep up the good work!