Pages
Sunday, February 17
the weather outside is frightful...but the fire is SO delightful!!
Thats right...it is SNOWING outside! It has been coming down hard for the last 6 hours! The weather is so crazy that we had to forego the trip to Athens for worship and have our own service here at the Artemis. Also, we are having to postpone our trip to the Peloponnessus until Tuesday. It will still be pretty cold then (especially since I didn't really pack clothes for this kind of weather) but at least it won't be snowing/raining at all of the tours. This afternoon, about 15 of us had a gigantic snow ball fight!! IT was a blast! Apparently Greecian snow packs together much much better = snow balls hurt and are perfect for throwing!!! Well i'm gonna go play mafia!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow! How much fun having a snow ball fight. That reminds me of when I went with a fun Harding group on a Spring Break capaign to Colorado. Our friends that were from up north thought we were crazy that we enjoyed the snow so much. Capture these moments and memories! Write all of these fun things down and you can put it on a t-shirt when you guys get back. Love ya, girl!
Too much fun!!!...but try to wear pants when its cold in the future...lol!! I thought of you during worship again this morning. I love you!
ya'll are lame for getting to play in the snow. i'm jealous. but i love you.
Post a Comment