the snow is melting :( ...
and our trip was postponed another day :( ...
and we still haven't found a place to go for our free weekend :( ...
BUT I can REJOICE because I'm incredibly blessed.
I have a healthy, Christian family that loves and supports me in all that I do. I would be totally lost without my parents who have been perfect examples, and of course, my big brother who will always love me and watch over me, and his newlywife Erica, the best addition to our family.
I have amazing friends that love me for who I am, encourage me in my walk with Christ, and hold me accountable in all that I do.
I have the opportunity to live in Porto Rafti, Greece for a semester - to be around 45 other Harding students during the good and bad times, making relationships that will last a lifetime. - to visit God's creation all over the world and see biblical places right in front of my face. - to really take a look at life in general and find who I am and search for who I will become.
I have legs to run and walk with, arms to hold and hug with, hands to feel, eyes to see and ears to hear.
I am blessed...and you are too!!! Take a second to reflect on your life and see the numerous ways God has blessed you just in the last few days!! REJOICE in the Lord ALWAYS!!!
7 comments:
You can't begin to know the absolute blessing you are to me and your daddy! And to think you nearly weren't...I can't imagine life without you. I am so very proud of you, what you do, who you are, and all that you will be!! I love you!
Thank you for the inspiration that you are, Lauren! I am so happy that you are getting this incredible experience.
My Dear Dear Missy Lou: You can't imagine how many times during the day that I think about you and ask Goc to watch over you. I still see our little girl in curlers running around the house. We are so blessed to have wonderful children that have a firm footing in God's World and understand the GREAT love that he has for you. As always we miss you and love you!!
I am very blessed to have made new friends like you! :-) I know I've been practically falling apart before your eyes (haha) but thanks for standing by me and supporting me! :-)
Lauren Dear,
I am so blessed to have you as a friend! I am so excited for you and all that you are getting to experience. I can see you are growing in your faith more everyday and I'm glad you are getting to have such a great adventure! I miss and love you so much!
Love, Megan
I don't know, pretty sure I'm blessed with the best lil sis ever! And speaking of watching over you, no guys have been trying anything have they??!!?!?! Better not!
lauren you are so awesome, and you have no idea how blessed I am to have an awesome friend like you with me on this wild adventure. through rashes and ridiculous amounts of school work, we're making it in greece! as much as we love it and are blessed by it now, just think how much we are going to be blessed our memories here in the years to come! a lot. keep up great blogging, and remember that you're awesome and i love you!!
Post a Comment