1. I have to pack light...and if you know me at all, you will realize how difficult this is going to be
2. I'm so SO confused about the electricity problem. Well its not really a problem, just for me it is. I have no idea what to do with this adapter and converter mess.
3. I haven't even began to start packing. Sure, everything is in a pile in my brothers room, but again, its a pile.
4. I'm realizing my time with family and friends is quickly deminishing, and on top of that, all of my wonderful HU friends are headed back to good ole Searcy this weekend!
Ok, well i'm sure theres more to say about that but I think I have vented enough for the evening. If you would like to write me while i'm in greece (which i would LOVE), here is the address:
Lauren Casey
Harding University in Greece
37 Klm Leof.Porto Rafti
P.O. Box Markopoulo 268
19003 AttikiGreece
ps. don't forget to mark it as airmail or it will take like 2 months just to get there! love to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment