Pages

Tuesday, January 8

Days at home

** I got 2 mad lib books today to take on the plane with me (one week away!!!) and I thought I'd share one because they are just so fun!! The story is at the bottom of the post! enjoy!
adjective, adjective, part of the body, noun, type of container, type of liquid, noun, noun, adjective, adjective, noun, adjective, adjective, adjective, adverb, adjective, person in room.
These pictures are all from my new camera that I got from SANTA!!!



My little watch dog


south wall of my room (excuse the mess)
West wall - cheerleading and vball pictures etc.

the beautiful painting from Jessica!

North wall - my dad built the shelves and drawers



** If your skin is _____ or ______, you can cure this condition with the following regimen. Every morning, before washing your ______, massage it gently with a/an _______ that has been soaked overnight in a/an _______full of warm_________ . Then mix together some ______ and some _______ until mixture becomes ________, and pat this onto your ________ face for five minutes. Then remove, using a/an ________, and wash your face with _________ water. Do not omit this ________ step, or your skin will become _________. Do this ________ ever day, and you will soon be as ________ as _________.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you rock!