Pages

Thursday, June 5

year 1: check!

I am officially finished with my first year of teaching!

I still can't believe that the year is over, even with an extra week tacked on at the end.  It has been full of its ups and downs, but I can honestly say that I love what I do and where I work.  I will genuinely miss my students and co-workers over the summer.  However, summer is a welcome, beautiful break.  While it certainly won't be the picturesque summer you have in mind (with grad school and 45 hours of PD), it is still summer break, and for that, I am thankful.

I feel like there is something else I'm forgetting about this summer...
Oh ya, we are having a BABY!
Casey will be here THIS summer.  Back in December, it seemed like forever away.  And what seems like two seconds later, I am 33 weeks along and trying to put together a hospital bag.  Baby boy is doing good!  I love feeling and seeing him move around (minus the bladder punches).  As of our last ultrasound, which was a little over a week ago, he is head down.  By the way, he is totally over the whole ultrasound/picture thing.  At one point, we got a great image of him frowning!  It was so sad and so cool all at the same time.  Who knows, maybe by the next time I blog, it will be introducing you to my new favorite little man :)




No comments: