Saturday we attended the beautiful wedding of Devin's lifelong friend, Jacob, to his precious bride Natalie. It was in a building in the middle of the country, and it had been snowing all day - it could not have been more perfect! We pray God's blessings over their marriage.
I'm so thankful for Jacob. I've only known him for about 5 years, seeing him here and there during the holidays or when he'd visit CO during college at OCU. However, in that time, I have seen what a precious and dear friend he is to Devin. He has always been by his side. Through high school difficulties and losing his mom, Devin has been able to count on Jacob. Even on his wedding day, Jacob remembered that it was also Meg's birthday, and took time out of his celebration to thank and comfort his friend. Thank you, Lord, for this selfless and caring friend.
2 comments:
I love this. I remember them in high school. Inseparable. Very good for each other. Their difficult phases came at different times and they were each able to lean on the other through them. I think that was God's working.
I love that you guys know Jacob! He was in club with Tim at OC. Great guy!
Post a Comment