Grace turned ONE! How is it possible that they grow so much in a year?!
Our favorite couple costume to date: Sheldon and Amy
13.1 for Jenny with my momma at the Dallas Rock N' Roll
I got to be apart of a best friend's wedding in beloved Texas
My favorite teacher retired
We found out we were getting another niece! (and I got a perm)
Erica graduated and now she is a Nurse Practitioner (all while working full-time and two pregnancies)
I GOT A JOB! Not just any job, but my dream job.
This princess got her fairytale wedding
We bought a house!
We celebrated two years of marriage
Devin won a grill in a give-away contest
Emma Claire joined the world, making us the happiest aunt and uncle on the planet
We got iced in for four days - no one I'd rather be stuck inside with!
Lots of cuddles with this precious girl
We hosted our first Christmas in our home and got to spend four full days with my family. By far, the best Christmas I've had. I realized when I woke up on Christmas morning that I totally forgot about the whole "presents thing" until then - which proves that time with family is easily the best gift.
Here's to 2014 - the best is yet to come!

No comments:
Post a Comment