I'm in the "waiting for craziness" stage of my life.
In two weeks, I'll start going to meetings upon meetings, then have minimal time to decorate a gym and prepare lesson plans. School will start a few days later, where I'll need to memorize 200+ names in a short amount of time, and then fly to Denver for a full-filled, jam-packed weekend leading to the most exciting reason we are going to CO - Shelby and Dustin's wedding!!
Through all of this, we will {hopefully} be painting and moving into our new home....
That's right! Now that we will be a two-income house (praises!), we can afford to buy an older, smaller, perfect first home. I personally I am pretty excited, but I think Devin could explode with happiness because in his mind, we won't be wasting money anymore (aka renting). I'll put more details when it becomes a for sure thing, but we made an offer the other day, and the couple accepted! I'm not too nervous, just because I know it isn't a done deal yet - we still have the inspection and appraisal before the closing.
So right now, I'm putting off finishing my last online class project just spending most of my time thinking of all the things I need to do, but at the same time, I'm soaking up all of the quiet and nothingness that I can.
Keep us in your prayers, as we start another "big kid" milestone!
No comments:
Post a Comment