Pages
Monday, December 10
Makeover!
I am SO in love with my new blog look!
It has been needing an update for quite awhile, and I finally decided to do something about it. I reached out to Christie Andrews, who is a talented and creative artist, photographer,and graphic designer. I don't really know her too well personally due to geographic reasons, but from her witty blog to the praises from her MIL, she is a wonderful wife, mom, and friend.
She asked a few questions to get ideas of what I would want, and to be honest, I wasn't quite sure exactly what I wanted, just something different.
She hit it spot on! I love everything about it! It's simple and classy, great color scheme, not too busy, and makes me excited to blog. I highly recommend her! You can get more information over at her blog (http://paintsandpistols.blogspot.com/).
Here's to a great new look and some motivation to blog (more) regularly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cuuuuute blog!
I love it!
Post a Comment