Pages

Friday, November 2

The Mr.

See that long haired, goofy-grinned, dirty boy on the left? Well I'm in the same picture as him, and I didn't even notice him.



This was taken my sophomore and Devin's freshmen year at Harding. He pledged the club I was a queen for, and through the next few semesters, and two summers in Denver, we realized that God had forever plans for us.

I can't imagine my life without him. Actually I kind of can.

I'm sure my life would include snore-free nights and a perfectly organized closet, but it would lack insane amounts of laughter and a spiritual leadership that makes me a better person daily.

I'm so thankful for that man. He's the one I've prayed for my entire life. In fact, while packing a few weeks ago, I came across a prayer in a journal entry that I wrote summer of 2008. I asked God to clear boys and marriage and the MRS degree out of my mind, and let "the one" pursue me obviously.

That Fall, Devin wouldn't stop asking me out until I said yes :)





I love this man (and his adorable dimples)!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Yep, you chose very well! Love that boy!