Pages

Saturday, November 10

Merry Christmas Cards

It's the most wonderful time of the year - the time to choose your Christmas card!
This year, Tiny Prints has produced many lovely Christmas Cardsthat make the choosing quite difficult.  Here are a few of my favorites!
I am definitely loving the multiple photos on one card, mainly because we don't have money to have pictures done this year.  I'm hoping to choose a few pictures that sum up our year.  I really like the contrast of the bold, striped "Merry" and the elegant, flowy "Christmas."



 I like the set up of this card, as well as the fact that it is very straight to the point.  Sometimes the simpler, the better!
 I love the colors involved in this card!  Nothing says Christmas more than some red and green :)

This card seems to be more couple friendly so it might be my favorite thus far.  It's sophisticated, red, fun, and Christmasy - everything I'm looking for in a Christmas card!



I love that I can always count on Tiny Prints for having a fabulous selection every year for Christmas cards.  Not only that, but they have some great offers on their special offers page - check it out here!
If you would like to know more information, you can view this video and learn more about Tiny Prints.

This is a sponsered post.  Images via


No comments: