Pages

Sunday, November 4

Amazing Grace

I am thankful for Grace Levis Casey, my wonderful, adorable, intelligent, amazing niece. Her sweet little smile can melt my heart and make my day! I don't understand how I can love someone so much who I've only gotten to hang out with 4 times. Breaks my heart we don't see each other more often... After all, we are BFFs. I'm thankful for technology, and I'm thankful for the health we've had to be able to travel and see her, as well as the funds to get there. She is such a blessing to me! Here is a Grace photo reel:








































































I'm also thankful for the people who are responsible for this little light of joy - my brother Avery and sister-in-law Erica. They love her and take care of her and teach her about Jesus. I'm so glad they made me an aunt! It's the best thing EVER!

I'm so thankful for my family!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Yeah, I kind of like her, too. Alot. :)