Here a few things I'm hoping Santa will bring down the chimney this year!
The ultimate present would be that WB would announce that they were just kidding about season 9 being the last season of OTH ever. Buuuuut I know that won't happen, so I'm hoping for a season to add to my collection! via
I would also love to add to my Gilmore Girls collection. I only have season one so it isn't really a collection yet, but I'm glad I have waited because they are pretty cheap! via
This may be something that I really wish for. Sure, it is really a little nerdy, but I just LOVE learning.
I would love to update my iPhone 3GS to an iPhone 4 so I can talk to my far away family AND see their faces :) Plus, I will be request multiple niece videos/pictures daily (Get ready, Erica). via
I have an addiction to magazines. So in order to abide by our newly constructed Dave Ramsey budget, I am wishing for some magazine subscriptions! via
And of course, giftcards are always welcomed from Santa. via
Speaking of Santa, you know how everyone thinks that their dad is Santa?
Guess what?! My dad IS Santa!!!
Even though he has been super busy getting ready for Christmas, he had time to stop by my mom's kindergarten class.
I think it is safe to say he was pretty popular that day :)








No comments:
Post a Comment