Pages

Tuesday, September 20

iPhone update

Because that seems to be my only option.... Life is so crazy and busy right now. Trying to find a place to live, trying to finish planning a wedding while being 12 hours away, and trying to make money. Devin and I recently joined a Dave Ramsey Financial Peace class, and so far, we love it! Hopefully this will get us off to the right start with our finances.

Now for the iPhone photos:
















I am very seriously thinking about getting a blog makeover. I mean, it's been forever. The problem is I'm not a very creative person when it comes to cutesy blog titles.

So if you are a witty, wonderful, creative person, feel free to send some ideas my way. Since I'm getting married in one month, I would like it to include Devin as well. Or some sort of newlywed reference. Never fear, I will continue to brainstorm, just in case all two of you don't comment :)

No comments: