
This is where I work for now! I started working for Lee last Friday, and so far I love it!


Friday night I met Alana at the Ballpark to see the Rockies play. It was great catching up with Alana but unfortunately the Rockies night didn't turn out so well.

Saturday, Devin and I went to Boulder, which is only about 20 minutes from his house. I had always heard things about Boulder and Boulder people but words just can't describe the "hippie"ness.


Sunday, Devin and I, along with friends, ran a 5K for cancer research. Devin kept trying to walk but with all of our encouragement he jogged most of it! That's great for someone who runs once a year.

Tuesday, Devin's aunt Leslie invited us to a Rockies game so of course we said yes!

We aren't huge baseball fans so we mostly talked and made our own fun (see pic above). It was a great night!

Super exciting news... I met my
Fundraising goal for the ACS!!! Thank you to all of you who donated. I pray that our efforts will find a cure and find a cure fast.
My dad's MRI will be on August 31st so if you could keep him in your prayers, that would be wonderful!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment