Pages

Monday, August 15

big girl stuff

Life is so different.
I feel like I have finally transitioned into an adult.
An unemployed adult, but an adult none-the-less.

I know with all of my heart this is where I'm suppose to be, but I can't help miss my family and friends.  Don't get me wrong, people here are so nice.  And I have made many friends through Devin and his family...but that's just it.  I don't have many friends that I have met on my own yet.

Job hunting is awful.
I just wish God would send me a letter, telling me exactly where He wants me to work.
And Devin, too.

Please keep my dad in your prayers.  All summer his wrist has really been bothering him...so much so that my mom and I could actually tell he was hurting...and that takes a lot.  After talking to a lot of people (couldn't get him to go to the doctor), he assumed it was carpal tunnel.  This past Thursday, he finally went to the doctor, and found out that it actually isn't carpal tunnel.  It is something in his neck.  He will have an MRI in a few weeks.  He thinks it's a pinched nerve but naturally, after everything I've been through, I'm in sheer panic that it is a tumor.
I know, I know.  I'm not suppose to worry, and I know God will take care of me no matter what. 

I just really don't think I can handle someone else I love having cancer.




No comments: