We heard today that the tumor is cancerous.
I hate cancer.
Hate it.
I wished I could have been there for my fiance when he found out his mom has cancer. I wish that we would have been with his family when they found out about the tumor. I just feel like being in three different states makes the whole situation harder. I realize there isn't much we could do in person that we can't do long distance, but it is hard being spread out all over.
Now, we have a fight on our hands.
I don't know many details about what is to come and the plan to get rid of the cancer but I do know that we have a fight coming up.
No matter what, I will not stop praying for a miracle. Every day I ask God to just take the tumor away completely and heal Meg, and I fully believe it can happen. He is capable of doing so with a simple thought. And what a marvelous thing that would be!
I feel like I am in an awkward position because Devin and I are engaged. I am not technically family so people don't really think I am affected by this, but from even before we got engaged, the Stewarts have made me apart of the family.
I feel like I am family. I know there is no way on earth that I can feel as much pain and hurt as Brian, Devin, Dillon, or Shelby, but I am definitely shaken by this news of cancer. Meg is a mother-in-law unlike any other. I can talk to her about something that Devin has done that irritated me, and not only will she give me advice but usually it is an argument or experience that she and Brian went through as well. She is never rude, and she has never made me feel like I am taking away her son. Instead, she treats me like another one of her own.
Please keep praying for Meg. Pray also for Brian, Devin, Dillon, and Shelby.
For healing, strength, hope, comfort, and peace.
2 comments:
LC you are family. Don't think that a peice of paper & a couple of vows changes that. You are her daughter-in-law to her already. So dont let those thoghts and the comments of others change that for you & her.
You are definitely effected and are part of their family--just like Devin is part of ours! We love you and ALL of you are in our prayers!
Post a Comment