The final countdown (for graduation) is here!
Only a few more days of student teaching and a graduation ceremony stand between me and the real world.
Yikes!
Such a bittersweet transition that would be even sweeter by finding a teaching job :)
(shameless plug goes here) So, if you hear of any Elementary Physical Education openings near you, hook me up. Even if you hear of Middle or High School PE or Coaching positions, I would be SO appreciative.
Hopefully sometime soon, I will have a big picture post to update you on what has been going on around here since spring break. I must go for now...I have a hair cut appointment in a few (don't worry, just a trim), and then a Kinesiology Graduate cookout. I think Frolf and a cookout is way more appropriate to my major than a fancy sit down dinner so I'm pretty excited about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment