Pages

Wednesday, April 13

23 random things

Because I turned 23 yesterday, I came up with 23 things you may or may not know about me.


1. I actually really kind of like teaching Elementary PE.
2. I'm almost positive I'm lactose intolerant.
3. My two white tattoos are starting to fade so I'm contemplating getting them redone.
4. Baking and crocheting are two hobbies I wish I could do more often.
5. I won't find out where I'm going on my honeymoon until we get to the airport.
6. I would really like to sign up for another half but since I have no idea where I will be living in 4 months, it's hard to make a commitment.
7. I have loved living off campus in an apartment this year.
8. I daily fight the urge to chop my hair off.
9. I really thought that by now I wouldn't miss playing sports or cheerleading... But every now and then I do.
10. I can't decide if I should keep this blog when we get married and just add Dev in, or create a new one for our new life together.
11. I truly believe April and October are the best months.
12. My favorite quote during student teaching so far comes from a K student talking about her heritage. She said,"I'm half Indian, half human.". Poor thing doesn't even know.
13. I don't want this to sound weird or arrogant but sometimes it's a burden to be so responsible.
14. The only jewelry I wear is the jewelry I never take off. So if you ever have the urge to buy me something, avoid the jewelry.
15. I seriously hate being the person whose stomach growls in a quiet room... And it always happens to me!
16. Apparently Sonic can make a pretty good vanilla cream coke, as well. Dairy King is still the best though.
17. How cool would it be to become an aunt while I'm 23?! Haha gotcha, Avery and Erica.
18. I have the best family and friends out there. Period.
19. I have multiple calendar countdowns until the end of student teaching.
20. I have a spiral notebook that is designated for lists. Is that weird?
21. I will soon be purchasing a paper shredder with birthday money because I really, really want one.
22. My computer currently gives me error report after error report. I need to decide on a laptop sooooooon.
23. I love Biolage (sp?) shampoo but good grief, I will not pay $17 for shampoo.



Also, a birthday shout out to my precious D-Dad who turns 83 today!! He has always been exactly 60 years older than me, and has never let me forget the fact that he spent his 60th birthday at McDonalds with my brother while me and the rents were in the hospital. Gotta love him!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: