It is soooooooooo cold outside! All I have heard today from family and friends is how much it has snowed where they are...I'm so jealous! It rained all day, THEN it decided to get cold. So, no snow, no school cancellation.
I am halfway through classes, and I'm so thankful. I thought that I would want these five weeks to go by slow, but I was wrong. I forgot about the fact that I would have a ton of work (16 weeks worth) squished into 5 weeks. Thankfully, my midterm today wasn't too bad! I have a few lessons, a group project, some lesson plans, and a report to complete in the next two and a half weeks. I know I can do it, I just have to take it day by day, keeping Deuteronomy 30:11 in mind.
Week 1, day 1 of the hundred pushup challenge is done. So far, so good! I just really can't see myself being able to do 100 pushup without stopping, but how cool would it be if I could after these six weeks?!
Hope you stay warm and enjoy whatever weather you are experiencing!
No comments:
Post a Comment