Pages

Friday, January 21

week 1: check

life is different now.

I began my last semester of college this week.  I absolutely, positively hate it.  I don't hate the fact that it's my last one.  No, I'm kind of excited about that.  I hate that it is student teaching.  I'm so not a "stand up in front of people and talk all day" kind of person so how in the world did I wind up here?  Yuck.  This week has been hard.  If quitting was an option, it would have happened Tuesday afternoon.  I am struggling to find the good and the positive about this semester.  However, I am making progress.

one:  This verse divinely popped into my head the other day:
"Now what I am commanding you today is not too difficult for you or beyond your reach."
Deuteronomy 30:11

two:  I have an engagement photo shoot to look forward too!

three:  Spring break eventually.

1 comment:

Mom said...

You can do it!! Keep looking toward the prize at the end....the diploma! Also, Phil. 3:14. (Not 4:13, although that's good, too) Get a calendar and count down even! Love you!!!