These beautiful ladies all hold an important place in my life and I am lucky to call them my bridesmaids!
Matron of Honor: Mrs. Kelcy Messick
I recently wrote a post about her so I don't want to be redundent. Basically, she is awesome. "Roommates for life, or until we get married."
Maid of Honor: Miss Kelley Grace
K-12 Best friend. We are still best friends but being a state away from each other throughout college made hanging out with each other a bit hard. We do keep in touch as much as we can and I just love her to death!
Mrs. Erica Casey
My SIL. Best SIL a girl could ask for, no lie. God blessed our whole family when he brought Erica into my brother's life. I'm so thankful for her.
Miss Meagan White
I met her my sophomore year at Harding during a fire alarm, and my life has been forever changed since. She is a fun, free, artisitic spirit that has committed the next two years of her life to Avanti Italia, a mission in Italy. Thankfully, She isn't leaving until after the wedding! I will miss her dearly.
Miss Melissa Fabry
Melissa is a girl who has class and style and I am blessed to call her my friend. Her artistic abilities amaze me and I am so glad she has agreed to design our save-the-dates and invitations! She is going to Avanti with Meagan so I will have two Italy shaped holes in my heart for the next two years.
Miss Shelby Stewart
My future SIL. Shelby has a beautiful heart that is focused on God and a personality that is never apologetic. She is true to herself, no matter what, and that is something that I love about her.
3 comments:
You made some wonderful choices!! I totally agree with everything said!! You are so blessed to have such amazing women in your life.
ok. so you made me tear up a little there you precious soul you.
That last girl totally rocks.
Post a Comment