Pages

Saturday, January 8

I's

I officially am a bride...my wedding dress was purchased yesterday!  I am SO excited about it.  I don't think I could have find a more "me" dress.  I am really trying my best to keep it a surprise to as many people as possible...but it is SO hard!  I want to show everyone.

I am not really sure how I feel about this season of Biggest Loser.  It seems like they are trying to change things up to keep people's interest, but I mean, I'm interested in watching people lose weight.  I don't need 8 million twists or secret trainers.  I watch it because it is inspiring, not because it is thrilling or full of drama.

I have found two commitments/challenges that I am contemplating.  One is a 30 day challenge as seen in my beautiful friend Paige's blog and it involves selecting 30 articles of clothing to wear for 30 days.  It challenges you to create many outfits out of few pieces of clothing.  The other commitment I found on my sweet DGR sister Cara's blog and it is the couch to 5k program.  I have heard tidbits about it before but I have never really seen anyone try it.  It has caught my interest because I'm always looking for new ways to exercise and I like having a program that has already been made.

I am currently trying to catch up on Gilmore Girl episodes that I DVRed...one episode down, seven to go.

1 comment:

Cara Linn said...

C25K is, so far, pretty wonderful! There is a podcast and also, a pretty neat app for iPhone/iTouch users. :) Let me know if you have any questions!