Tomorrow is the BIG day!
Well, not THAT big day. But a pretty big one nonetheless.
I, along with my rooms Kelcy, will be participating in the St. Jude's Half Marathon in Memphis, TN. This time around I have trained so hard slacked off a bit in my training so I'm kind of nervous as to how it will go. Also, I'm lacking in winter running clothes because I have been running on a treadmill in the gym at my apartment. I think the low is 32 degrees tomorrow...shorts will be fine, right? I guess no matter the temperature or breathlessness or support, I will remember that this race is for an awesome cause, and it doesn't get much better than that! So when you wake up tomorrow, keep Kelcy and I, along with all of the other runners, in your prayers! We greatly appreciate it!
No comments:
Post a Comment