- I have found a venue for my wedding! It is absolutely perfect and I am SO excited!
- The lingerie shower was a success.
- I survived homecoming weekend and the masses of people.
- Less than a month till the St. Jude's Half Marathon.
- I am registered to be a bone marrow donor--this scares me slightly, but I have to remind myself that I am here to serve others. If Jesus can die on a painful cross for me, the least I can do is be a bone marrow donor.
- I wish knowledge about insurance and loans and credit and stocks just came naturally.
- America's Funniest Home Videos is one of those shows that I absolutely hate--but when I start watching it, I always die laughing.
- 349 days till I'm a married gal!
- I'm currently working on a bucket list.
Pages
Sunday, November 7
Sunday Snippets
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am totally with you about america's funniest home videos. Also, I'm so proud of you for joining the bone marrow registry! I meant to advocate it more when I saw that Be The Match was doing a drive at harding but it was kind of a crazy few days for me. My mom got a call from her donation coordinator lady and she said that the man my mom donated to is doing VERY WELL, and is back to doing activities he was doing pre-transplant. Praise God!
You're mom was part of my inspiration to do it! So tell her thanks for me!
Post a Comment