Pages

Tuesday, November 30

goodbye fall

I really do love the Christmas season...but I must say, I'm sad to see fall go.  It is my favorite season for many reasons and I just can't believe it is already over. 

The good news?

Next fall I will be getting MARRIED!

The scary thing?

I don't know where I will be.  Or what I will be doing.  Or if I will have a job.

The comforting thing?

I know God will guide us to where we need to be.  I know God will provide for us, no matter what our income.  And I know that if we place our hearts in his hands, we will be joyful, no matter what the circumstance.  I'm thankful to have that peace when so very little do.

1 comment:

Abbie said...

I love this post. :) So did that card thing work for you? On that note, check out this thing. $25 gift certificate for posting a link on your blog to a shutterfly card project. Sorry if you're not interested in this stuff- just a super good deal I thought I'd let you know... just in case. :)
http://moneysavingmom.com/2010/12/free-25-gift-certificate-from-shutterfly-for-bloggers.html