Pages

Tuesday, November 16

Christmas List

**Let me forewarn you that I am fully aware that JUST yesterday I wrote a post on not skipping over Thanksgiving.  I just want you to know that I am not skipping it.  I am merely enjoying both.  Also, my family keeps pestering me about what I want.

Lately, I have found myself saying "I would like this apron for Christmas," or "this print would be adorable in my married kitchen," or even "Look at this huge CookBook! How awesome!"  First of all, what?!  What in the world has gotten into me?  It is a strange thing to want household necessities for Christmas presents, but at the same time, I like it!  Also, my mom reassured me that I would probably get all of those things at a bridal shower at some point so I have to pick other things.  Other things for me.  Ehh.  This is hard because I am such a picky soul.  But in an effort to appease my loved ones, here are some things that I am liking these days:

(don't judge me, they are just really comfy)


Body Splashes:  P.S. I love you and Velvet Tuberose - Right now they are buy two, get one free so you could surprise me with the third! (just no warm vanilla sugar or coconut lime verbena)  A great stocking stuffer I would say ;)


Now remember, this is a WISH list.  I realized my parents probably won't want to spend that much money on such a small bag (I'm not even sure if I'm 100% okay with it) but it is really cute and I DO fly a lot.  I would like this little beauty in black.


This just looks like the most comfortable thing in the entire world right now.  I have no idea what size though so that would have to be a "try on" thing.  Still love it though!
Of course, there is always the good ole fashioned choice of money and/or giftcards.
I'm a big fan of Target, On the Border, Old Navy, Olive Garden, American Eagle, Chilis, and Itunes.

I know this doesn't give many options, but it literally took me about 2 hours to find this stuff

No comments: