Pages

Wednesday, November 10

bring on the winter

listen up, all you crazy summer lovers:
I. LOVE. WINTER.

I mean, Fall is first of course.  But partly because it leads to winter.
With winter comes:
snow
boots
Thanksgiving
family
Christmas
A brand new year/slate
seeing my puppy
another reason to drink coffee
No more scantly clad women (Can I get an amen for modesty?!)
cute scarves
holiday decorations
sending Christmas cards
Finding the perfect present for the ones I love
snow days
my best friend's wedding
bonfires and s'mores
skiing (hopefully)
a break from school
shopping for a wedding dress
St. Jude's Half Marathon
magazine reading (more of it, anyway)

I really could go on and on.  I am just not a "hot" person.  I hate being hot--it's not enjoyable by any means.  Here is some irony that I'll leave you with.

I am hot natured.  I get hot easily.  I hate summer.  I live in Texas.
Devin is cold natured.  He gets cold easily.  He hates winter.  He is from Colorado.

3 comments:

Cara Linn said...

Here's an "Amen" to the modesty comment! :)

Paige said...

AMEN!!

I am definitely an fall/winter person too!

Meag said...

i'm gonna buy you some magazines. and a scarf. and a fan.