Pages

Wednesday, October 27

5th years have more fun.

I don't really know if the title is completely true, but I would say this year has brought about a lot of exciting, happy, scary, and new experiences.  Along with that, there have already been many "last times" and lots of reminiscing. 

This week is my last pledge week ever.  I wasn't planning on being very involved because I'm a 5th year, got a lot going on, and I haven't had time to get to know the incoming girls very well.  However, our VPs asked everyone to be big sisters so BAM.  Not only am I involved, but I'm probably more involved this year than ever before (except the year I pledged, obviously).  Yes, I'll admit, at the beginning, I was a little hesistant to "jump in", but I am so thankful I did.  I have been richly blessed by my sisters, new and old--And it's only Wednesday!! :)

As promised, the proposal story will come.  But like I mentioned earlier, it's pledge week.

Isaiah 40:31
 "but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint."

No comments: