1. Happy Father's Day to my sweet dad! I don't know anyone who is as hardworking and funny and awesome as he is. This year, Father's day happens to be on my birthday...11 years ago, I was baptized into Christ by my dad on Father's day. I don't think I could be more blessed by the men in my life.
2. I mowed part of a lawn today for the first time in my life. Sadly, I didn't get a picture to prove it. It was actually just as fun as I thought it would be. For some reason, I think mowing is an awesome job. Maybe its the perfectionist in me? Because you just go back and forth, with straight, clean lines and end up with a beautiful lawn.
3. Tonight, I discovered a batch of brownies that I actually really like. Devin and I made them for Shelby's birthday. You basically mix all the brownie ingredients, then mix in a cup of peanut butter chips. Pop em in the oven and 3 minutes before times up, sprinkle a cup of mini marshmellows on top. They are yummy!
4. I am homesick. And it doesn't help that I don't have work until next Monday. Because I get bored. And it seems like the only things I can do while I'm waiting for Devin to get off work involve spending money, which I don't have. Like seriously, the other day I was so stir crazy that I almost took a walk. A walk as far as I could go. Basically wandering.
5. Doomsday: July 8. Ok, not really doomsday, but definitely "I'm so nervous and excited for it" day. Can you guess?
1 comment:
I miss you, too, baby girl!!
Post a Comment