1) I admit it. I am addicted. I am addicted to magazines. Instyle, Fitness, Everyday with Rachael Ray, etc. But my absolute favorite (to my surprise) is Real Simple. Who knew that there was a magazine about organization and time management? LOVE it.
2) Intersession was ridiculous. Tons of work and lots of tests with too much information on them. Thankfully, I had friends to let me crash at their houses during those 2 weeks to keep me sane. However, 2 A's and no class on MWF in the Fall...totally worth it.
3) I really thought that after TWO years, I would not be thinking of Greece or wanting to go back as much as I do now. Not just Greece, but Europe, too. Ireland, definitely. Paris, duh. I just want to go back. I have to. Now I just have to think of how and when...
4) Graham, TX is just precious. I am so blessed to have grown up in a town like this. I remember thinking that I would never ever live anywhere else when I grew up. And it would be a great place to live, have a family, and grow old. But now that I have lived in different places, seen the world, and met so many awesome people from all over, it's hard to imagine being confined to this small town and its small town ways.
5) Today is day 20 of being away from the boyfriend. It stinks. Strangely enough, I also think it would be a lot easier without computers and cell phones. I realize these two sentences seem contradictory, but think about it. A few days ago, I asked Devin if he wanted to try something. He agreed. So for that whole day, we texted minimally, and when we wanted/needed to talk, he called me. I won't lie, it was great. Our conversation was meaningful. Not just the usual "I miss you", "I miss you too" over and over.
6) Speaking of technology and how it scares me, I got an Iphone. It terrifies me. I have to go get the sim card to activate it today and I'm so nervous. Yes, I'm spazzy, I realize. I just don't understand technology, and I honestly have little desire to keep up with it. I had to download the lastest version of Itunes so I can eventually hook up my Iphone with it. Like, seriously, how many "new versions" are there going to be?
7) My parents just celebrated their 29th anniversary and I am so proud. I feel unbelievably blessed to have parents who are committed to loving and serving each other. But more than that, they have shown me Christ through their actions and their commitment. To celebrate, they are going on an Alaskan Cruise (so jealous).
8) I am SO excited to spend another summer in Denver! Especially since I have a job that actually has something to do with my major. It will be epic.
9) Full house is such a joke. I mean, for real. No family these days could have 3 straight males living in the same house to raise kids. No family solves their problems so quickly every single time. Good thing my favorite childhood show, Saved by the Bell, is completely different and totally real. : )
10) I can't think of anything else but I couldn't just have 9 points. Hope you all are having a wonderful summer! God bless!
1 comment:
#5... I completely agree. Like I text a bunch but if you text the same person all day everyday it gets to be the same thing and it stinks! That's what I learned my first semester of college.... LoL!
Post a Comment