Sunday night, my free travel group got together to relive our glorious 2 weeks of backpacking across Europe. Coincidentally, 2 years ago on that same date (April 18), we left the Artemis for free travel...we totally didn't even plan it but it was cool how that happened. I really enjoyed talking about all the adventures we had..like Danielle hitchhiking in Ireland and Ashton ripping her pants in Munich. It really scares me how much of those two weeks, and even that whole semester, that I have completely forgotten about.
Here we are on our last night of free travel at a restaurant in Cork, Ireland.
Alana, Ashton, and Lacey
Ebony and Ivory
AKA - Danielle and Me
Myself and Ashton at our reunion Sunday
Danielle, Alana, and Lacey
Please note Lacey's shirt - Before free travel began, I dared Lacey to wear that shirt every other day for the entire two weeks of free travel. She did - And if I never would have dared her to do so, we would not have made this Jordanian friend in Paris...
No comments:
Post a Comment