22 years ago, my mom was due on March 30 with little ole me. However, she prayed and prayed that I would be born 2 weeks late. And I'm sure you are now thinking that my mom is a little bit crazy, but it was actually for a reason. At the time, she was a teacher and teachers get 6 weeks off for maternity leave...If she would have had me on March 30, she would have had to go back to school for 2 weeks before the whole summer break (I mean, who would want to leave a precious baby like me for 2 weeks after meeting me? :) God answered her prayers and she had me on April 12, 1988 - just in time to not have to go back to school before summer.
(this was the closest picture I could find to the day I was born)
Spring Sing weekend is approaching and I must say, I'm a little sad I'm not involved. However, I am really excited that I get to spend my time with my family, rather than getting ready for or performing in the 4 Spring Sing shows.
Freshman Year
Junior Year

2 comments:
bahahaha that picture of you in the laundry basket is beyond words. you just stho adorable.
i kind of miss spring sing but then i went and did make up and had bronzer all over me and was getting mouthed at by the girls and i thought, oh i really don't miss it that much.
You always were and are an answered prayer! Love you!!!!
Post a Comment