Pages

Friday, December 11

Life as of lately...

This semester has come and gone...it's finals week already!
So, here is my semester in pictures.
Move in day with the Roomie.
This was actually during our flag ceremony (we played "God Bless Texas" and said the pledge)
Devin and I on our favorite bridge. This was before all the homework and tests started.
One of our bowling dates
I made dinner for us on at the first open house
Plenty of themed club mixers (this one was a Dr. Suess mixer)
Devin, Dillon, and I spent a weekend in Memphis with his aunt and uncle
This was a sweet light/swing
my love.
I spent a weekend in Abilene with my family and we all participated in the Alzheimer's Walk.
The walk was held at the Abilene Zoo
(Not exactly the biggest, most exciting zoo but these letters were fun to take pictures in!)
Delta Gamma Rho Fall Festival Function
Devin and I went to Graham for fall break, and I ran into some friends from high school!
I got to watch Bonjo (pretty much my little sister) rock at volleyball
Pledge week 2009 - This is my little sister Erica
The weekend after pledge week, Devin, Dillon, and I went to Kentucky for Kyle's wedding
That's my boyfriend :)
Devin turned 21!!
(And I successfully made his favorite cake!)
Kyodai Lumberjack Function
Thanksgiving Break - COWBOY GAME!
Not the best picture but the only one I got of all of us!
The second half of Thanksgiving break was spent in Kansas with Devin's family.
Thanksgiving day we got to go horseback riding!
The Stewarts and I
Devin, Me, Shelby, Dillon, Meg, Brian
Front Lawn Lighting
I have the best friends in the entire world!
This is our "family"

This semester has been so much fun! Believe it or not, I have also spent quite a bit of time studying as well and hopefully my grades will prove it. This has definitely been my hardest semester so far, but I must admit...I have really liked the challenge. Speaking of grades, I should probably go and study for FINALS!!

1 comment:

Mom said...

I love you!!