As you all know, gas prices have recently dropped, which is totally amazing! That's pretty much all that I am hearing from students, professors, and even at church. But all this talk has kind of opened my eyes..
I can be excited and easily tell a friend that gas prices have dropped yet another few cents but I can't tell a stranger about my Savior.
I can easily start a conversation with someone in a check-out line in Wal-mart about how long it is taking to pay for just 2 items but I can't confront a close friend about how their actions lately have not been according to Christ's standards.
Even more easily, I can gossip with friends about a certain few girls with strange clothing choices but I don't have the courage to reach out and sit by the guy who eats alone in the caf.
I just feel like maybe I should take another look at my priorities and get them straight.
Psalm 139
1 comment:
We ALL need to a real good look! Pray for us to have the ability to reach out and speak!
Post a Comment