Love the Old Fart picture. ha ha. Girl..you are so good at this blog thing. I love the memory lane pics! I hate to tell you, but I changed your diaper about the time you were in the pics with those rollers. I babysat you and Avery at your house on...I think it was Plum. Good times..Good times! Okay..I have just sat up Eastside's Children's Ministry blog and I need your help. How do I add a song to it? Can you use itunes or does it have to be something else?
2 comments:
Love the Old Fart picture. ha ha. Girl..you are so good at this blog thing. I love the memory lane pics! I hate to tell you, but I changed your diaper about the time you were in the pics with those rollers. I babysat you and Avery at your house on...I think it was Plum. Good times..Good times! Okay..I have just sat up Eastside's Children's Ministry blog and I need your help. How do I add a song to it? Can you use itunes or does it have to be something else?
yaay! I did it! Thanks for your help!
Oh I remember visitation week. uggh!
Post a Comment