Pages

Tuesday, October 21

~lovely break~

Mikah is a lady bug this year! Isn't she just adorable?
I mean, look at her.
precious

Alana and I got to drive to Abilene (on the way to Sweetwater) to see Sara, a girl who went to Greece with us, as well as grandparents and ..Jakey poo! I miss that kid!

D-dad and Mimi - Gotta love em!!
Bonni servin it up in Sweetwater - they won!
Friday night lights...miss it.
I'm so glad Alana came home with me!! (we missed you Lacey!)
The pumpkin we carved during the Texas/Mizzou game
Overall, the break was awesome! I'm so glad that I was able to spend the weekend with my parents and friends who I miss dearly. On another note, this week is the calm before the storm. That's right, its PLEDGE WEEK next week! This means people everywhere, dressed in funny clothing, doing silly things, shouting club spirit, constantly busy with no free time at all, getting hardly any sleep whatsoever, while still trying to be a good student. Lucky me, I have THREE tests next week. Thank you, professors, for challenging me lol. I'm really looking forward to pledge week because as a queen, I will be involved with two different clubs and their pledge processes, which will be interesting. Anywho, I thought I would leave you with a picture during pledge week last year. This was on Wednesday..and we were already delirious.

Now what I'm commanding you today is not too difficult for you or beyond your reach.
Deuteronomy 30:11

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Try to get some rest...sometime...love you!!!