Pages

Sunday, August 24

HUG reunion @ Chili's and My Crib

My friends - I love them.
HUG Reunion...I'm pretty sure everyone else in Chili's got really annoyed with us because everytime someone would walk in from our group, we would all yell "Heeeeeeeeeey" and be really excited. It was a great night!
A table of HUGgers... L to R, Amy, Whitney, Ben, and Ashley
Jarrett, Scott, Marshall, and Hayden
Abbey, Jordan, Brian, Brian, Brianna, and Bobby
So this is the view of our room from the street. REPRESENT.
A pre school picnic at Berry Hill Park.
Meag, Lace, and AJ

My desk area.
(excuse the mess, its probably permanent)

Closets and much needed shelf..and the best roommate ever

the poster I made
"living room"
kitchen
counter and cute rug in the background.
I'm pretty pumped about it all!
Tomorrow is the first day of my third year of college...It feels like it was just yesterday that I was a nervous freshman! My goal for the year is to take life day by day.

4 comments:

Shana said...

I am so jealous that you are in Searcy Hall. I always wanted to be there. It was brand new when I was there, but some of my friend got to break it in. Love the Texas flag, too!

Looks like you guys had a wonderful HUG reunion.

If you get a chance, stop by Dr. Jim Miller's office. It is kind of cool that I can call him "doctor" now. He and his wife just moved back to Searcy.They were in our Bible Study there and we just love them.

Oh..and I am so glad they still have the hypnotist! He is hilarious! I never was brave enough to try to go up there.

Keep us posted! Seeing the pic of Harding and the Little Rock Chili's made me so nostalgic!

Anonymous said...

Love your decor!!! Just try to keep it clean???.....lol Have an awesome rest of the week!

Shana said...

Are you serious?! Searcy has a Chili's now? Wow! We are really behind. :)

BTW, are you a TNT queen or is that a function t-shirt?

Jenn said...

Oh my word!! 3 years!! It has gone by so very fast...for all of us!! :) Glad that you made it safe and you are having a great time being back with all your roomies and friends.

If you do see Jim Miller...tell him hello for me, too! He was president of TNT when I was a queen...he's great and he is a Tennessee fan, but don't hold that against him, Texas girl!!