I got my wisdom teeth out today so if none of this makes sense, I apologize. lol
We left Berlin around 4 and arrived by train in Munich at Midnight.
Ben surprised us at the train station, helped us find our hostel, and gave us a quick night tour of Munich (we had to leave way early the next morning for Salzburg.) A good hostel. I did see a mouse run across the floor at one point (but that was in the lobby). Speaking of rodents, this was the third night in a row I saw one!! The first one in Greece outside the Artemis (a huge rat that ran towards me), the second another huge rat that we saw before reaching Starbucks in Berlin, and then this mouse.
Gorgeous building...it was really hard to get good pictures.
A square in Munich
Close up of the square
Just some of the art on the building
Well, we couldn't just walk by without window shopping and taking a picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment