After a flight from Athens to Amsterdam at 4 am, we took a train to Centraal Station in Amsterdam. This is only the beginning of a two week extravaganza!
We ran into some friends at Centraal and we kept each other company til it was time to take our separate trains. However, while we were waiting, we got some interesting comments (ex. "city trash"). I mean, we don't look that bad, do we? Do you like my scarf? Well, you should. Because its actually a blanket from the plane. I was so unprepared for Netherland/German weather that I used anything I could to bundle up! Bye Amsterdam! Six hours later, We made it to Berlin!!
I won't lie... It was a sweet train station. My first view of Berlin Train Station was huge! T.C. and I on the bus St. Christopher's Inn - Our first Hostel!
We walked around Berlin for awhile A square we walked through to find... Starbucks!!! Yay for caffeine!
Okay girl....just spent the last I don't know how long looking and reading!! I love it....it's like looking back in time to my travels over there! I'm so very thankful that you went and had a great time. When you are done, you need to have your blog turned into a book so that you will have all the pictures and stories together!!
2 comments:
Okay girl....just spent the last I don't know how long looking and reading!! I love it....it's like looking back in time to my travels over there! I'm so very thankful that you went and had a great time. When you are done, you need to have your blog turned into a book so that you will have all the pictures and stories together!!
Here is the address for the blog book
http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook
I think I'm going to do it soon...I think it would be sooo cool!!
Post a Comment