Pages

Monday, May 5

guess what...

IM BACK!!!!
That's right! I landed in Dallas on Friday at 1 pm and its been sheer bliss ever since! My parents picked me up and treated me to my all time favorite restaurant (any guesses?) and had Mrs. Martin cookies waiting for me in the hotel. You just can't get any better than that! I ended up falling asleep by 9 pm (I had about 5 hours of sleep total in the past 3 days). Saturday I flew to Little Rock...the Megs were there to pick me up!! Many hugs and tears later, we explored downtown LR until Kelcy flew in from Lubbock (more hugs and tears). My time in Searcy has been sooooo awesome! I was able to spend time with Avery and Erica, as well as my friends and even DGR at a ring ceremony.
I am planning on posting many pictures of free travel very soon...when I my laptop, which is in my luggage, which is in Little Rock, in customs. There is only one missing suitcase out of our whole group...pray that its not mine and that it will soon be found!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

YIPPEE!! We are so thankful for your safe and fun trip but even more that you are back in the good ole' USA!!! Can't wait for the pictures and stories!!

Shana said...

Welcome back! We missed you and we can't wait to hear all of the stories and see all of the pics! You made some wonderful memories that most of us will never get to experience. My sister in law still tears up when she talks about her experience. Can't wait to see you! Welcome Home, Lauren!

Ashton said...

Hey! I'm glad you made it back safe! It is so good to be home! While you got to eat at your favorite restaurant upon arrival, we got lost in Memphis and ended up eating at a ghetto Taco Bell in the scary part of Memphis. It wouldn't be my life if it had gone any other way-- haha!

I enjoyed our adventures! Love you, Breezy