Pages

Friday, April 4

banana smoothies are marveLOUS

I'm enjoying a homemade, fresh banana smoothie, conjured up by Tony.
Some are watching Moulin Rouge (sp?) on the big screen - its too weird for me. 
Our last day of class is tomorrow.
Lacey's Vball skills are rockin...probably because we play 24/7.
Living situation for next year is UP in the air but classes are set and my schedule is AMAZING.
I'll be 20 in 8 days.
I learned how to make greek coffee today. YUM
I'll be running the timed 3 miles tomorrow....I wouldn't worry if it wasn't my final for the class.
It has rained every night for the last 5 or 6 days.
We get 2 HUGE bowls of fresh strawberries every morning...I'm definitely going to miss it.
I made a deal with Lacey not to cut my hair until it reaches my ribs.

Okay, so lets be real.  We all know, whether you are in school now or you were a few (or many) years ago, that teachers can be a little boring sometimes.  Don't get me wrong, I do my absolute best to respect the teacher and the effort they have put into their lesson by paying attention.  But every once in awhile, my ADD kicks in and I simply can't listen anymore.  So what do I do?  Well sometimes I read my bible, find some verses for the day.  Sometimes I make to-do list for the day or week.  But most of the time, I end up (don't ask why...I guess its the girl part of me) writing/thinking/making up baby names.  That's right.  As dumb as it sounds, I love it.  I realize there is a good chance that I might not even have kids but its just fun to think of names.  So I thought I'd share some with you!  (Please keep the laughing to a minimum)
Girl Names:
Palmer Kate
Reagan Michal
Autry Reese
Boy Names:
Parker Kyle
Casen Lee (after my last name and my dad's middle name)
Harrison Walker (Jake's middle name)

Okay so the rest of them are up in my room on a piece of scratch paper.  Maybe Ill post the rest later! Have a GREAT FRIDAY!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Shana said...

Reagan was almost a name for Lexi, but our neighbor across the street named their child that so we had to narrow it between Alexis and Addison. I called her Addison the first week of her life.If Lexi was going to be a boy then Casen was in the top two. Looks like great minds think alike! :)

Anonymous said...

I thought living situation was done??
We'll see about the hair thing...
You can run 3 miles with no problem!
Some of your names have changed...and will some more...
I love you!! I can't believe you're almost finished!!!

Anonymous said...

Lauren!
We are the same person!
I want to name my girl Kitson after my last name. What if Kitson and Casen dated. That would be so cute. So I think I might give one of my kids the middle name Evelyn, in honor of our friendship! Love you,
Kit

Anonymous said...

Remember when we all guessed names of your future husband? hahahaha where is that paper

Jenn said...

You totally crack me up!! I personally vote for Parker, but I'm a little biased...maybe!!