Pages

Thursday, March 27

Have I explained that I'm random?

planning free travel = almost as fun as shoulder surgery
actual free travel = worth the craziness

going without coke = almost as fun as planning free travel
benefits from coke deprivation = worth the headaches and cravings

this is basically me procrastinating...so I thought I'd blog.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get busy with biology....!!!!! I love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Ah don't worry about that science junk, you won't use it after you're out of college. Trust me.

Anonymous said...

lol I know, right? its useless

Shana said...

Those pics are amazing! I will buy you a case of Dr. Pepper when you get back in the states. :)

Anonymous said...

Hello???????!!!!! Haven't I told you not to listen to your brother???....Oh, I didn't??...Well, just don't listen this time!!! lol

Jenn said...

There is nothing like putting off studying....Oh how I wished that I had done a little more of it in college, though. So, dream of Dr. Pepper and do a little bit of studying for me, okay??

Anonymous said...

Just have to tell you how much I've enjoyed your 'running' comments! I'm so proud of you and what you've become...Keep on keeping on for Him! Love you, Dorthia Hartless