so for our free weekend of travel, our options have deminished (unless the parents want to splurge on their sweet and loving daughter :) haha I'm just kidding. I realize that you have already paid much more than I could ever imagine.
anywho, Italy was too much money and skiing didn't seem very fun w/o ski clothes, gloves, etc.
SO we are searching for a place to visit. There are many amazing islands around here BUT b/c of the season/weather, many places are closed. If you have heard of any cool mainland place in Greece to visit, please comment and let me know!
For that matter, if you read my blog at all, please feel free to comment! I love getting feedback!
Have an absolutely, positively AMAZING day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
I also checked out a tape on Greece. I'll see what it says...but it is probably just history stuff. Have fun!
i heard there's this cool place in greece. it's a club called room 246. you should check it out.
you're like a tree frog on my car.
lauren, i know a place in greece. its called searcy. and thers fun people there who i bet would let you stay with them.
Post a Comment