I'll miss you family
I can't believe its finally here...
I have looked forward to this trip since my senior year of high school. Back then, spring 2008 was sooo far away. And now, its tomorrow. Tomorrow - I'll be flying to a new, fascinating place with new, interesting people. I am extremely beyond blessed to have this opportunity...to be placed in the middle of a completely different culture, learn a new language, live a new way (without tv and cell phones), see amazing landscapes and breath-taking monuments, learn about Paul's missionary journeys first hand, and see the bible come to life right before my eyes. It seriously gives me chills. PRAISE God!!!
1 comment:
Hi, Lauren!
I'll keep up as best I can! (You probably saw I had not posted in a while.) I know you will have a wonderful time in Greece! I can't wait to see all the pics and to hear how God blesses you through this experience! Be safe!
Hugs-
Jamie
Post a Comment