Jake has just taught me how to respond back to you, so hopefully I won't mess this up. Greece looks absolutely beautiful! I love your view. The worship service sounds incredible...I know you will have many more great experiences and I look forward to reading about them. Just to let you know....Jake has mono. Keep him in your prayers. He's having to stay in and down, and you can imagine how much he likes that, but he really feels lousy so he is actually a pretty good patient so far. I'll try to keep you posted. Xan
3 comments:
WOW! You guys are studying so HARD! What a semester you are going to have......
Ummm...eat some of that greek food for me.
Remember, you do have to come home...lol
It is truly beautiful!!!
Jake has just taught me how to respond back to you, so hopefully I won't mess this up. Greece looks absolutely beautiful! I love your view.
The worship service sounds incredible...I know you will have many more great experiences and I look forward to reading about them. Just to let you know....Jake has mono. Keep him in your prayers. He's having to stay in and down, and you can imagine how much he likes that, but he really feels lousy so he is actually a pretty good patient so far. I'll try to keep you posted. Xan
Post a Comment