Pages

Thursday, January 24

biology and burgers

I hope everyone had a great day today! Mine started early with school, straight til 12 then chapel and lunch. Then I decided what a great time it would be to blog pictures from yesterday. I also thought I could be useful with my time and take some online biology quizzes while the pictures were uploading....WRONG. First of all, it took forever to upload like 2 pictures and then it wouldn't upload anymore!! While this was happening, I figured out that our quiz grades came from an average of 2 trys on each quiz (but if you make a 100 on the first, you obviously don't have to take it again.) Well, I thought that the teacher just took the best grade out of the 2 quizzes, therefore I was just guessing the first time, then making a 100 the second. As you can figure out, this doesn't make a good average. Thank goodness they told me this after only taking 4 quizzes lol I guess thats what I get for trying to take the easy way out!! For conditioning, we watching SuperSize Me, the documentary on fastfood, specifically McDonalds. I seriously recommend that if you haven't seen it, you should. It has a LOT of shocking facts and its not just limited to McDonalds or fastfood. It talks about lack of exercise in America, how poorly schools are feeding students, etc. It will really blow you away!
I can't believe that we are already preparing for another trip!! It seems like we just got here yesterday. However, this one will be very exciting with all the museums and the cruise!! Just start praying for safe travel and an open mind. love you all!!!

ps. pictures will come before i leave, maybe sometime sunday!

No comments: