Pages

Saturday, February 1

hello, second trimester!

Wow!  I can't believe we are already to the second trimester.  They say this is the best trimester so I plan to enjoy every minute of it.  I'm still doing well as far as sickness goes.  I just can't wait too long to eat, or I'll get nauseous.  If I don't go to bed by 9:30am, I feel like I got about 2 hours of sleep the next day.  I'm looking forward to the boost of energy that comes with this trimester.  I need it when I'm moving around all day with my kiddos!

I wasn't wanting to to the board for the week so my dad volunteered :)


Sleepy and stressed.

This last week, with the help of my mom, sister-in-law, and her mom, baby got a bunch of like-new items from a consignment sale for SUPER cheap.  After researching the items, we would have spent over $400 if we bought the items brand new.  Peaches (my mom) ended up only spending $88!!  We are so thankful and excited!

Back in December, we got to meet up with Christie from Paints and Pistols photography and take a few photos! Here are some of our favorites: 







No comments: