I don't have many pictures to document the weekend - I guess that's what happens when you and your husband are in the wedding party! It was a great weekend and I know Shelby and Dustin will look back on it with fond memories. It is always fun going to weddings because it seems to (in a way) renew my vows to Devin. It reminds me what it means to be a Godly wife and what my roles are. This one was special in particular because throughout the whole ceremony Devin and I were facing each other so every now and then I'd look at him, and he would be looking at me with a big smile...melts my heart! I don't remember much else from the ceremony (don't get me wrong - it was beautiful) besides the fact that I was sweating so bad...like gross bad. I could feel sweat running down my legs and I feared that the audience would see it and think I was peeing my pants. It was THAT bad. But no worries - turns out all the other bridesmaids were the same way. Strength in numbers, right? It was also fun to see all of our friends and family that we have missed so much - although it was only for a few hours, it still made our hearts happy to see their faces. It seems like a dream that we actually lived in Colorado for a year! Anywho, here are just a few pictures that I was actually able to get from the weekend!
2 comments:
Ahhh I loved reading this. And that is SO FUNNY about your sweat-pee. Definitely did not notice and people that did notice need to quit studying a married woman's legs so hard! Love that girl and loved her wedding. Wish I could have talked to you more!
My legs had sweat-pee too! Love you so much!
Post a Comment